Quality being the core value of the organization, a dedicated Quality Process at Dentotsav Dental Clinic is specially assigned to ensure the clinic provides the highest quality services to it’s patients and strive for continuous quality improvements.
The process comprises of dentists and quality systems managers who have a vast experience in both dentistry as well as administration, who firmly believe that – Quality is not an act or an event, it is a continuously cultivated habit.
- Robust policies & protocols are mandated for the clinic.
- Bi-monthly internal clinic reviews are done to ensure the clinic adheres to the set guidelines such as Dentotsav’s four-step sterilization process.
- Review of every patient feedback is done to assure high patient satisfaction.
- Monthly biological spore testing is done at Dentotsav clinic to verify the adequacy of the sterilization cycles, which is then sent to a third party for microbiological testing and sterilization monitoring.
- The process ensures that the clinic complies to the Radiation Safety protocols and radiation safety devices such as lead aprons and thyroid collars are used.
- The process regularly reviews the performance data, identifies improvement areas, and carries out and monitors improvement efforts by a consensus-building process.